It is soo amazing seeing everything through your child's eyes. I felt like a little girl all over again as we celebrated Halloween this year. Grace is now old enough to enjoy the costumes and candy and fun. Grace was Tinkerbell this year. She is one of her favorites and once we put on the costume she did not want to take it off. We came home late, or rather past Grace's bedtime so she fell asleep in the car. As I was trying to put on her jammies without waking her up I started with her shoes and socks, Grace's eyes were still shut and not a peep from her. Feeling very confident with my mission so far I then proceeded to carefully slip the tinkerbell costume off and suddenly I heard a half sleepy, but demanding voice saying, "No off."
On Friday we went to the children's museum for some trick or treating, games, and of course the beloved park.



No comments:
Post a Comment