Thursday, September 11, 2008

First Blog post

So, this is my very first attempt at this blogging. I have been asked by several people to start a blog, especially about our little girl Grace and the new one one on the way! I also got to thinking that it would be great to exchange any ideas on raising kids, little tricks of the trade, baby/kid products that really work and are worth the investment. I am definately no expert, but I feel I have learned the most from watching other mothers with their children than any book I could have read. I am also very much into cooking since I have become a stay-at-home mom, so I would love to share some of the recipes I put together of find, and would love to get any one else's favorites as well. Any little thing helps. Anyway, I just wanted to start out with a little intro. I will blog soon with pictures of Grace and an update on our little girl.

No comments: