Grace is now 21 months old! I can't believe it! She is talking soo much. New words come out of her mouth everyday. Right now her favorite movies are "Annie" and "Wizard of Oz." She pretends to sing "Tomorrow" by singing "a..... day...." all over the house while carrying her puppy like Annie. She has such an imagination! She is also, to my surprise ready to get out of diapers. she always wants to be a big girl like mommy and daddy (as she puts it) and sit on the toilet. And she does actually go. So, we finally got her her own toilet seat and are hoping to get some big girl panties soon! I really don't know what I am doing, just learning as I go. I will be thrilled if we can get her out of diapers before the next one comes in february. We will also be finding out if we are having a boy or a girl this Thursday at an ultrasound. Eddie and I just can't wait! I will let you all know soon!!
Monday, September 15, 2008
Our summer fun
Grace is now 21 months old! I can't believe it! She is talking soo much. New words come out of her mouth everyday. Right now her favorite movies are "Annie" and "Wizard of Oz." She pretends to sing "Tomorrow" by singing "a..... day...." all over the house while carrying her puppy like Annie. She has such an imagination! She is also, to my surprise ready to get out of diapers. she always wants to be a big girl like mommy and daddy (as she puts it) and sit on the toilet. And she does actually go. So, we finally got her her own toilet seat and are hoping to get some big girl panties soon! I really don't know what I am doing, just learning as I go. I will be thrilled if we can get her out of diapers before the next one comes in february. We will also be finding out if we are having a boy or a girl this Thursday at an ultrasound. Eddie and I just can't wait! I will let you all know soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Yeah! The Hooks are so excited that you now have a blog! Jonathan took one look at this picture and said "Wow, is that Gracie. I've never seen her w/ hair!!" :). She is so adorable and I can't believe she's talking so much. We miss you guys SO much...and hope we can see you soon! Can't wait to hear the sex of the new baby!!!
Post a Comment