The Snowman fell down after a little while, so they went out and fixed him and I was able to get pictures of their snowman building.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Gracie is a lucky girl!
So, this past Saturday I was lucky enough to get to run some errands all by myself. While I was out enjoying getting in and out of the car in less than the 5 minutes it usually takes, I was missing Grace and Eddie and wondering what they were up to on this cold, snowy day. As I walked into our apartment with anticipating excitement to see both of them again ( I had only been gone a few hours) I was handed a warm cup of tea and asked to join their tea party. Eddie and Grace were eating all kinds of sweet treats and sipping tea while watching the Jungle book. I was soo touched! I don't think there are many fathers who would do this with their almost two year old daughter. But wait, there is more. Just as I was beaming from the sight of both of them (wish I had a picture) Grace began telling me very proudly that she and Dada built a snowman outside in the snow. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment